Better than money in the bank! Heathmont property is considered prime real-estate and this large 3 bedroom brick home located on 717sqm of flat land is no exception.
Imagine a Land Bank with a rental income of over $400/week (est) while you apply for plans and permits for multiple units (STCA)
There are no photos available of the inside, but we can arrange a private inspection of this rather spacious home, that comes with 3 big bedrooms, central bathroom, with separate toilet and laundry, large lounge and a family meals area that looks out over the massive back yard.
There is potentially enough land out back to build a second home without demolishing the front home.
With its large double detached garage with workshop storage it would suit a young trade looking to live in while renovating and building a quality rear town house. This is a solid home close to the station and shopping centers plus you have your superannuation in the bank yard!
The sellers are realistic and open to all offers! Call to arrange inspection today!
• 717sqm of flat land; approx. 18m W street-frontage x 43m D
• Nil significant trees or prohibitive overlays
• Zoned GRZ-1, ripe for subdivision STCA
• 900m from Heathmont Station
• 5 minutes from Ringwood Station, Eastland S/C and Costco Wholesale
• Surrounded by schools… In the catchment of Great Ryrie PS (<600m), Heathmont East PS (1.6km) and Ringwood Secondary College (900m)
• Between Ringwood and Knox Private Hospitals and only 4km from Maroondah Hospital
• Currently boasting a 3-bedroom home with large garage, plus carport and shed, recently appraised for lease at $1956pcm
Register now for your VIP inspection.
Please note that written expressions of interest will be delivered directly to the vendor for response within 24hrs. We trust you will find this a safer way to buy & sell.
All property details shown are correct at the time of publishing.
We trust you will find this a safer way to buy & sell.