- Read through and complete the rental application form
- List all people who will be occupying the property
- Advise of any pets that will be living at the premises
- Include all details of your rental referees
- Provide information about your employment
- Include character references (if required)
- Ensure you have enough funds to pay the bond and first month’s rent. Generally, to secure the property you will need to pay one month’s rent in advance as well as a bond (usually also the equivalent of one month’s rent)'
- Sign your completed application form, include all required attachments and send it back to the agent or landlord.